East Coast Realty is a locally owned Maryland brokerage centered in the heart of Bel Air with a primary focus as Northeast Specialists in seller and buyer representation for sales and rentals in Harford, Cecil, and Baltimore Counties. Our agents are required to maintain the highest level of professionalism in the representation of our clients by offering:
- Competent representation with a primary emphasis on communication
- A thorough and comprehensive understanding of client needs
- An enhanced knowledge of the real estate industry and present market conditions
- A detailed marketing plan designed to achieve client satisfaction
Owned and operated by Stephen L. Harker, an established real estate attorney, East Coast Realty provides its clients with exceptional services surpassing that offered by nationally based brokerages whose volume based business models focus on brokerage profit instead of client satisfaction.
East Coast Realty offers its agents the following benefits at no charge to its agents:
- Business Cards (500)
- Property Brochures (100)
- Syndication of listings on over 35 syndicated sites and 300 destinations
- Focus advertising of listings on www.ecoastrealty.com
- Company email
- Referral Program
- Professional Liability Errors and Omissions Insurance (1M/1M/1K)
- Full Office Support
- 80% Commission on 1st non-referral sale as ECR agent
In addition to our free benefits, our agents have full access to and support from The Law Office of Stephen L. Harker including, but not limited to, title searches, settlement services, facsimile and email support, staffing to field calls, etc. We furthermore do not promote interoffice competition for listings between agents and broker. All broker prospects are forwarded to agents.
- Standard Agent (70/30)
- Premier Agent (80/20)
- All Agents / Referrals from Law Office and Brokerage (50/50)
Any agent who is the procuring cause for the employment of any new agent will receive a 5% commission increase on their next two listings obtained after the start of the new employment.
Please contact Stephen L. Harker at 410-420-8910 for more information about career opportunities with East Coast Realty.